Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Yatta~! Gots mah L-plates XD

You heard right

yes.

BOKCHOY'S GOTS HER LICENCE!! yesterday
 

although i did get 3 questions wrong in the test ^^"
Look out for me~

 I'll be speeding past your nearest street


Well I guess I should talk about this

We get lucky/red pockets for Chink New Years...

but this year was..

how would you say it?

under my expectations :L

but oh well...

since I got...

 

OTOMEN~!!!!

also brought my Koudansha from there ^^
although it hasn't arrived yet which is weird 'cause

it was on the same order...

but you guys should check it out too 

cheaper than buying it in kino ^^

also i've got my hands on a RAW of arienai

so be expecting a summary soon~

yea and Yuka's gonna be appearing in  arienai

sometime soon aswell~

tada~

gonna go read otomen~<3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment