Friday, February 12, 2010

Swimming Carnival todai~

Yosh!
Today was the swimming carnival XD
not that i swam.... well i forgot where mah costume was ^^"
on top of that i wasn't wearing yellow, my house colour, well i only had one yellow shirt
It would work out if i had that shirt that Sae designed (T.T)
so if anyone has it and wanna sell.... PLZ!!!
I also want the AX10 Team K T-shirt 
I'm never gonna get those I WILL PRE-ORDER NEXT TIME!
I did get dibs on a theatre ver. of Sakura no Shiori from Zabitan@nihongogo though =D
SAE'S ON THE COVER!
 
image stolen from nihongogo

Kyaa~ so pretty ^^

Anyways it really hot today 33C.
it was crazy srsly...
well i have tennis later in about an hour
-happy-
missed tennis last week because it was raining buts it raining now too :L
oh wait it stopped.
It WILL be on! ~wishes with my dying will~ XD

Ohhhh. Yeea I"m gonna do my driver license test FINALLY.
I'm doing it on Monday which i hafta miss some ping pong to get there on time :L
oh wells.
I also might go for a schoolarship on this sailing trip around aust. =D
Well it makes sense that you should explore your own country before exploring the world right?
oh wait. i get seasick...
hah forgot about that.
but i'll get used to it right? ^^"
I'll bring my lucky AKB T-shirt along if i get in (^^)
.....
I DON'T HAVE ONE (TT.TT)
aiyaa~

heheh i shouldn't go on about something i havn't even applied for yet right?
Well I'm gonna teach little kids to do their homework at Kogarah Library =D
yea yuu got me ^^"  I haven't handed the paperwork in yet either....
I will give it in on Monday and i shall start on Wednesday 
yay~ 
My life is fun again ^^
So laters and the shuukan summary will be up SOON.







No comments:

Post a Comment