Monday, February 22, 2010

We are the Team K!

I thought I've gotten over this but I haven't

Just finished translating mee-tan's blog

and now I'm tearing up again

I can't help it...

Why must AKB bring so much pain wih their joy?

Can't even type properly any more

I'm tearing up so much I can't even see what I'm typing anymore

I know I cired when I watched 104 senbatsu member matsuri

when they announced the team shuffles

I thought I got over it after that...

Then when I watched the Team dokoudai DVDs I cried again

I guess I'll never get over it...

Just thinking about how much it hurts me as a fan

I feel even more depressed

If I'm only a  fan and I'm already this depressed 

what about the girls?

they probably fee a 1000X worse than me

I feel so bad for not being able to support them

i don;t want to put it in my fan letter cause I don;t want to bring

up such painful memories when sae reads it...

I will post with screen caps of the last show and

hopefully some MC translations

for the rest of this week and probably next week

will be Team K week.

new banner and songs will be uploaded

as soon as I finish crying 

and manage to get my self together.

No comments:

Post a Comment