Wednesday, February 17, 2010

tadaima~ I'm back from homework help ^^

today I spent one and a half hours

teaching Johnny to do his

coaching homework...

Its hard..
.
He didn't understand how to get the area of a shape
I even drew out the squares for him...

-sighs-

in the end I even lost my ability to do 2 digit multiplication 

oh well 
I'll try harder next week

and now I'm doing blog translations for meetan's blog

SHE BLOGS WAYY TOO MUCH.


She has made EIGHT posts since I last traslated

and that was like yesterday >.<


aiyaa~

well I was going to post this morning but i wanted to get some sleep

after I finished the english essay

why was I writing my essay in the morning?

well you see i spent last night doing this:

 
what no AKB except jet's patch?!?!?!

well that's because.... 
I LEFT A WHOLE PAGE FOR THEM XD

and also my wonderful piece of art
its a bokchoy ^^

I should probably tell you this...

its actually my 2010 diary XD

I think my physics teacher thinks I'm weird 0.o

he keeps staring at it when I take it out...





p.s. don't forget to leave a message in the c-box

No comments:

Post a Comment