Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bokchoy's Imaginatorium~ NOW OPEN.

yups

Bokchoy's opening a shop

called

Bokchoy's Imaginatorium

XD

I was gonna go Bokchoy's Harem but that sounds weird Xp

okay here it goes.

There are 3 ways to buy from here:
  1. buy from what I have in stock in which case the price will be marked. (shipping not incl. not like anyone would make me ship things anyways)
  2. ask me to buy stuff for you online in which case I will charge a 10% fee (not incl. shipping)
    • If you link me to a free shipping site then you obviously don't need to pay shipping duh 
  3. ask me to buy stuff off auction sites (i.e. e-bay, yahoo auctions) in which case you will need to give me a highest bid and I will not go past that bid.
    • buying items off sites like yahoo.jp is expensive because you will need to use a deputy service and THEY ARE EXPENSIVE YO.

There are no restrictions to what I'll buy for you except that it has to be LEGAL.
No I'm not paying kidnappers to kidnap your idols because that is ILLEGAL.
There is no guarantee that I can find the item that you want so you can cancel any time BEFORE I order it.
Shipping does take time so DON'T E-MAIL ME EVERY DAY ASKING OF YOUR STUFF HAS ARRIVED YET. If you want fast shipping then you'll have to pay for it.
If you want the item to be shipped directly to you that can be arranged.
I will charge oversized packages extra.
Oversized= weighing over 10kgs or over the dimensions of 50x50x50cms


Now that you've read all of that you can contact me here
In the subject box please put Bokchoy's Imaginatorium
In the message area put what you want, how many of it and if applicable the site you want me to buy it from.
I will then send a confirmation e-mail to you or in which case you will need to find a way to pay me
I accept cash, cheque or bank transfer (assuming that you don't have pay pal in which case WHY ARE YOU USING ME ANYWAY?)
I am to be paid first please.

No comments:

Post a Comment