Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm alive~ and want that ugly pink PSP!

We all know about that game right?


















yes the AKB DATING SIM!!!!!

eventhough I pretty much HATE pink

I still want it T_T

the pre-orders are sold out (temporarily) WAHT IS THIS?!

currently in delemma about weather I should buy it off flutterscape for like $600

or be patient and wait....

this is stupid its not even gonna be released untill december.

-sighs- fangirling is such a demebding job...

and apprently i'm on toplist (0_o)"

how did that happen?

well incase you want to vote for me there's a button on the side bar...

yea right, no one's going to vote for me........

and AKBjournal's down for maintenance again so I'll be sticking blog trans here....

yea thats all.

GET BACK TO ME YesAsia~~~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment