Friday, September 17, 2010

Going home early!! =3 Miyazawa Household.

18:38:50 15-09-2010






Yahhoi ↑





There was a photoshoot today aswell



and, today...




has wound up to an end aswell-♥ yayye-i






This week was really a gravure week!!




it'll be great if it will be gravure for a while (laughs)






The coudy sky continues and today's photoshoot was at 99village



//heyy~ that's where Meetan's parents live xD//



I wasn't a very popular palce but it was a quiet place






on the way back, the beach with 99village~~~~!! about that, I went to eat clam with everyone ♥





















we grilled and ate it ourselves...

it was twice as tasty!!!!


I was moved by the first one, and ate 3 of them



then, to make matters worse...





















turban shell
//I'm sure there's a better name but I can't think of it :L...//




tasty--------!!!!♥



full all the way in♥


tasty--------!!!!


for the Sae who loves seafood, it was the best meal




after winding down, to be able to eat this lovely food noisily with the staff-san is wonderful



here you don't hear "push down" but "wind down", fresh and fresh (laughs)


Early in the morning, don't stop the the cheerfullness and lets start our engines form the beginning!!!!




furthermore today, I received the vute pink sneakers taht was used in the photoshoot today♥






















I wanted pink ones↑↑

thankyou very much


the photoshoot today will be in young magazine (25th oct), everyone I'm counting on you to check (o^-')b






















//call me mad but i swear she already has hot pink sneakers....and I can totally dedicate a whole alblum to Sae's wardrobe xD//

No comments:

Post a Comment