Friday, September 17, 2010

Good evening☆Miyazawa Household

22:36:01 14-09-2010






Today, I've was shooting for AKB and XX [chome chome] since the morming!!





Myself, what I did in my free time...??



did nothing





Today


has Takamina, Asuka, Myao, Kitarie, Sasshi plus+ Sae as members!!!!!!




it was pleasant


and we laughed





Myao's was amusing chap ♥♥ (laughs)(lauhgs)





Today, since I haven't touched my mobile much I couldn't give spoilers. From now on I will report on each member during today's shooting!!





yo-i...


donn!!!!





[Takamina]



・had a confused face


・arranged to get a signed copy of he 1st photobook [Takamina]


・Cute!!!!!




[Asuka]



・congratulations on your 21st


・as likable and sweet as always


・glad taht her elbow is surprisingly soft.




[Kitarie]



・ahh- legs are cute. And slender!!
・even now she still use honorifics sometimes so I said "you don't have to use honorifics"


・motivation grows when you see Kitarie's smile




[Sasshi]



・often ends her words with this dialect "~desho-yo!!"


//its normally deshou =)//


・When she laughs she goes "AHAHA!!"


・If i realise I...call her Sasshi not Sashiko.




[Myao]



・a person with freedom, as I thought


・interesting, as I though. ...but happy thing she said was "your hair's really silky♥" some thing like that... (laughs)


・calls Sae "Saepo"






...If i think about it I could've been more out going,but I picked up so me inspirations while listening♥





and so, we are going to have a photoshoot form the morning tomorrow aswell so...




Good day Good bye↑

No comments:

Post a Comment