Sunday, August 22, 2010

HAPPY= healthy offspring☆Miyazawa Household.

04-08-2010 22:56:36






Today, finished my jobs before hand since it was arranged that*...



//*not sure about this sentence (今日ゎ早めにお仕事が終わるのを前もってサッチしていたので)//





my friend ,who came to the theatre show a few days ago, came to play↑




wawawa♥


I promised to play a year ago ♥



friend's name is....I call her Saki though, today Saki bought me a slightly early birthday present♥



a mimo pouch♥♥



it was really cute ♥




pouch was way too cute so, I bought the matching mirror myself↑↑























Isn’t it cute?? ♥



By the way the mirror is the same as Sachi’s ↑↑






In Sae’s circle**, starting with Saki, there are a lot of wonderful friends.


//**social circle =3//


That’s not a large amount of people but….small and close is okay right?



You can’t help to socialize with people but, at least the friends in Sae’s circle are,
the best comrades next to the members!!!!





The friends who understand this Sae…♥




are important…♥





Today, even though it was only a short amount of time, I’m glad I was able to meet Saki- ♥





Everyone aswell, if you have time, its good to play with lots of friends




Embrace the various emotions, because it’s very encouraging…







Today, I took Purikura with that Saki



Saki’s face is………..cute and everyone will conclude that it looks weird so it’s a se~cret♥
(laughs)(laughs)








































(laughs)(laughs)



I’m- , always like this (laughs)(laughs)







Ah~~~~~~~~~~♥


Try my best tomorrow as well!!!!






And!!!!!!


An announcement for everyone here↑



This day, from the 4th of August on Rekochoku-san’s site “Heavy Rotation” full ringtone
distribution has started


Everyone, before the CD release, definitely check the full ringtone please ♥

http://recochoku.jp/akb48




Hello new mobile wallie~~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment