Saturday, August 21, 2010

40 HOUR FAMINE; ohh thhe pain TTATT

18 hours down....

for those who don't know what I'm going on about

40hour famine is a fundraising event in whihc the participant

has to give up something for 40 hours

in my case its Food and FANGIRLING "the band" (TTATT)

its for a good cause -sniffle-

hope nothing important happens over the weekend...


I'm not even allowed to scroll down cuz of all the "band" realated posts

so I'm going through all this pain to raise money

for children in Nepal!

my pain is nothing compared to theirs

after this I can go stuff my face with food again but they can't

they are still in a food crisis.

Even if they had the money they don't have the food to buy!

how is it fair? its NOT.

our streets are littered with food that can probably feed a whole family for months!

so please donate to help!

DONATE!!!

just $40 can feed 6 children for a WHOLE MONTH!

even if its just a little please donate

look behind the sofa, under the bed, in your pockets I'm sure theres a lot of spare change lying around somewhere =)

18hrs and I've been surviving on these


PLEASE DONATE~

think of the children!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment