Tuesday, December 8, 2009

today's day

It was a pretty normal day today.
As for the past 5 weeks we have done nothing at school with the exception of the science faculty
who still thinks we want to learn.
My science sub, who happens to be actual science teacher's teacher and my careers teachers father, made us do displacementXtime graphs and then find the acceleration due to gravity (which is 9.8m/s) using graphs which is just a whole lotta mathematical BS.
My graph didn't work out >.< *pissed*
but my maths teacher did teach me how to draw a line of best fit in general maths way.
its so long and i had to pretend i was interested...

Highlight of the day:
getting an e-mail from nagisa =D
Lowlight of the day:
finding out that my leech was capped -gahhh-
i need to DL bodoukan concert!!!

on the brighter side a friend of mine said she'll tape kohaku for me =DD

now for today's FANGIRLING ANALYSIS:
AKB:49.5%
KHR:49.5%
Dude from white collar: 1%

yes, i didn't get exposed to any AKB/KHR today so Ultra-Hawt dude in white collar stole it. XD
I promise i'll include pictures next time.
all the 'official bootleg' merchandise i get from chink (^^)V

No comments:

Post a Comment