Sunday, December 6, 2009

People- the cons

ohkay.
so i'm going to chink in like 4 days and i'm not sure if i'm happy or not.
I mean i like the idea of going on holidays and stuff but the PEOPLE. *doom*
I don't mean random strangers on the streets I mean all my so-called "relatives"
What the heck?!
do asians f*** more or what?
I seriously don't get how every time my mum and I go to chink my grandma can gather like
a gazillion people just so they can meet us. So, i've never seen them before and they've never seen me before
HOW ARE WE RELATED?
oh. we grew up in the same town.
That's not "related"!!!  FML.
and I have to go around and greet every one but no, i can't just go auntie/uncle everyone, I have to go the proper chink way. You know, like 5th-great-aunt or something a rather.
 So i spend 1/2 and hour trying to remember strangers names THAT I WILL ONLY SEE FOR 1 DAY MAX. before i give up and they all think i'm uneducated and give meh dirties.
i wonder what it would be like if i wasn't asian...

and thats the FML-ing for today =]

No comments:

Post a Comment