Sunday, December 6, 2009

Parents, who wants them?

I know i said enough FML-ing but this is my blog so deal with it.
I'm a teenage asian female i can be as bitchy as i like.


Today was ahoushi's birthday at the archery centre at Olympic park.
I got lost.
It wasn't my fault seriously. The races were on today and they blocked off all the roads through the showgrounds  and i got dropped off in the wrong place.
It wasn't my fault. (T_T)
and just to top off my day
i come home to find that my dad has been in my room AGAIN.
gahhh!
i'm fine with them entering my room JUST DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ANYTHING.
but no it seems that rule doesn't apply cuz who needs privacy?
I'm asian, PRIVACY is not a RIGHT.
I can deal with it if it was the first time, but he has done this too many times.
I can't take it anymore.
You see i have very simple rules in life regarding my family/relatives:
you're allowed to nag, annoy, abuse me but
I WANT MY PRIVACY.

*slams head against wall*
I'm am so going to by new door knobs at Big W tomorrow and change the locks on my door.

also i got tanned today.
now when i see my aunt at HK she'll go
"Why are you so tanned?, you should be white, Chinese boys like white girls. *tut-tut*"
 well guess what?
I DON'T GIVE SHIT.
I'm a teenage asian girl I don't need to be STEREOTYPED ANYMORE.
like i'm not over stereotyped anyways.
I may not want parents but damn i need them to do my washing.
sighs.
I'm moving out when i'm 18 or maybe 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment