Monday, March 1, 2010

happy happy 1st of march~

Guest: Is it a special day today bokchoy?
Me: nope~
Guest: Then why are you so happy?
Me: Don't you know what the 1st or March  means?
Guest: ehhh... not really.
Me: well.. ITS NEW CALENDER PAGE DAY IMO<3

yups yups. today I get new calendar pages to stare at ne~

first up 
Kurosjitsuji ^^

next

Its macchan's week on the AKB weekly calender~

and lastly
the most important one


*POHASGO;ROIWEwhtos* -dies-
-dies--dies--dies--dies--dies--dies-

I want INFINITY pics TT.TT
so if anyone has them  onegai~

and yes I also decorated my room a little (=^-^=)

o hohoho~

my fav pairings =3



and um about the Senshuuraku translations....

well um I just realised I forgot to translate the MCs in the first 2hrs so uhh


GOMENASAI m(_ _)m



4 comments:

  1. This may sound a bit strange (and stupid), but...

    Can you explain to me how exactly you change the page on your Sae calender without ripping the pages off? I've seen other people do this too, but I just don't get it. Where do you fit in the string/wire? :/ I'm sad that I didn't get to have the Sae's January/Febraury picture hanging up, but the March/April ones are too amazing.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right ^^

    ohkay umm

    well i kinda poked a tiny hole on each side and then threaded wire through them.

    but if your patient and have thin wire then you can actually thread it between the pages in the white bit at the top.

    I'm not sure if you get it but if you don't I can post pics ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, i think it's never too late to buy Sae's calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I understand! Thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete